Friday, April 22, 2011

4 out of 15 aint bad....

1999
So today marks the 4 year wedding anniversary of my husband and I. This relationship has been in the making for the last 15 years. Out of those years we have hit so many statistics it just plain crazy. Starting with teenage sex, teen age pregnancy, drug use and over dose, getting back together and getting married after a 4 year split, pregnant while married, male graves disease and fighting it off holistically, Stillbirth, depression, having been HS sweethearts and married, and there are quite a few more i could pop in there as "statistics" but wont. All and all the point is we have been though A LOT together. We have lived and experienced things many people have not and will never and survived it together. I am sure we will hit a ton more hard rough statistics in our future too, as much as that SUCKS i know it will be true. Our track record and luck just seem to fall that way. Unless by the grace of Gods mercy we will have some smooth sailing for awhile, which would be wonderful. But if we hit more I know we can handle it, God wouldn't try us if we couldn't.....right? I sure have came close so many times to just giving up let me tell ya! But we haven't, either of us. I feel we are pretty strong as a couple, and i am hoping that with counseling we will learn a bit more about each other and how we can become even stronger and closer. I love my husband and i am happy he is the one who has been here for me though out the last 15 years. Here is to another 15+ honey! Lets hope God grants us an easy 15 at least! ;)
Happy Anniversary Matt! I LOVE YOU!

wedding day 2007
1/1/06


2009



2010




And heres to many more memories and many more years of life and love together.......


This is the only video that played the song as it is on the album.....
Matt dedicated this song to me on our wedding day.
On the way into this world, our soul was born in two
Searching for you, I been searching for you
Where ya been, where ya running to
Where ya got to go, what ya got to do

I don't care where we're goin', just wanna be with you
Put your head on my shoulder, tell me what you been through
When I lose my focus, you remind me of the truth
Lift us up to the heavens for a birds eye view

One woman for me
Other half of my soul, you're my queen
One woman for me
Other half of my soul, roots of my tree

We could forget about Gallus for a while
Our troubles for a while
Sometimes I look at you and just smile
Sit in the park, just laugh all day

Sometimes I just lose it with the things that you say
Waiting by the subway
But we missed the train
We'll take the next one if you can pull me away

Keep me cool down to earth and no anxiety
Stay modest with the humble heart always

One woman for me
Other half of my soul, you're my queen
One woman for me
Other half of my soul, roots of my tree



I had to add a song to him from me too :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Matt and Krystal! So happy that the two of you are going down this path together. Lots of love, from me and the rest of my bunch. xoxoxoxoxo

crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have many, many more HAPPY years together. I hope that there will be a lot of UPS and only a few downs if you have to have any downs at all. Just keep Christ in the Middle of everything and it will be the BEST ever!!!

Korin said...

Happy Anniversary! I too wish for you to have many more years together, and with them, many more good memorable experiences. You two deserve eachother, you two need eachother.. its up to you to figure eachother out and understand eachother more. I wish you only the best! I love you with all my heart! <3 And am so glad to call your husband my brother!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved