I spent the last two days painting names of angels in the snow in my back yard. It felt so relaxing and comforting to write their names, as if they can all see them and know that they are all loved and thought about daily. I made a little video and hopefully i can post it here, i may have to load it onto Youtube first.
I worked my first saturday in a long time today, what a waste of time. A woman came in with her 4 month old and asked if she could feed her by the fireplace. It made me cry seeing her there nursing her daughter. That is what i should be doing. Sitting home, cuddling and nursing my 4 month old daughter.
I was asked to fill out an employee opinion survey today as well. THAT was interesting! They are truely in for it when they read it! I let it all fly. I feel so discouraged going to work there, like its just a total waste of my time and somthing always happens to stir up emotions that are never good. Somthing has to change and most likly it will include my departure of working there. I just dont feel it is worth the stress, although my husband thinks i should stay so i do. Who knows maybe, just maybe, somthings will start changing around there. Although i highly doubt it.
ten years
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment