Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope



I found this web page last week and submitted my story. This page is a great place to meet other mothers and hear their storis of loss. Everything from early miscarriage to the loss of thier 2 year old children. Keep hope that we will see our littles again one day.

http://www.facesofloss.com/2011/02/krystal-mom-to-stella-grace-stillborn.html#more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was thinking about you so I thought I would send some love and (((hugs)) :)

ccc said...

I just found your blog from Faces of Loss. I have read around on some of your older posts and just felt the need to comment. I had my baby still at 18 weeks into the pregnancy on Oct. 27, 2010. But, I have to admit I felt that some of the stuff you wrote could have been me. The stuff you wrote about being punished and God doing it to wake my husband and I up to our problems. We have been married twenty years with several kids and our marriage was going down. While I was pregnant with this last baby boy it was really bad and then our marriage was not strong to bear the tragic event
so after the death of our baby, it was pure Hell. I, like you, just wanted to leave or have him leave--I wanted it over.
I do not talk about this on my blog because now we are working on our marriage and also because I am too ashamed. You are so strong to write it--I commend you. Most baby loss moms do not write about the stress this tragedy can cause to a marriage. Stella is beautiful. What a beautiful name also.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved