My sister had a wonderful idea, an idea i was searching for since we lost our little Stella and i met so many families bereaved. A way to give back and help those suffering the grief of losing loved ones. There is where Enreptured Embrace was born. We will be making blankets for families who have lost loved ones using pieces of their clothing. So that the family can wrap them selves in a heavenly hug from above. They may be gone, but they are never forgotton. This is newly born at the moment and just getting started so we can really use all the help we can get. We started a FB page here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Enraptured-Embrace/172086602833739
We are taking requests and donations to get this ball moving and blankets to families in need. If you know of someone who has lost a loved one, please direct them our way. We are hoping this will bloom and grow into somthing beautiful, a hug from heaven for every family bereaved.
I feel so much more comfort knowing there IS somthing i can do for others, and out of my grief somthing beautiful can be made. This is a project i can put my mind into and heal through the process of comforting others. Somthing i have noticed is a strong urge in parents who have lost thier children. I am working on this project with my sisters, the very best friends a person could EVER ask for. I thank them all from the bottom of my heart for being SO supportive to me and my family through the loss of our daughter, their neice, Stella. I love you all! <3
I also thank all of you who read my blog and pray for our family. God Bless!
ten years
6 years ago




3 comments:
Stella is an inspiration to us all.
R.I.P sweel little bean!!
I love you too Krystal!!!
<3
This is AWESOME...Helping other moms in some way is a great way for you to heal as well, great job....
I just read a status on my facebook page that said the woman was going to a baby's funeral today.
It brought back a flood of emotions and I sit here bawling and missing little bean.
I am so thankful that you have this page, Krystal.
So thankful that you share all of her beautiful pictures with us.
So thankful that you share what you have of her, with us.
I love you!
<3 xoxo <3
Post a Comment