I dreamt of you last night my dear. You took on a few different shapes in my dream. But you were there. I had you in my arms, I fed you from my breasts, I was teaching you how to use the potty in your tiny newborn state. You smiled at me and giggled. If I could be with you in my dreams everyday I dont think I would ever want to get out of bed. I bet you were with Elijah too, he slept with me in bed till almost noon today and we dreamed sweet dreams of you. Please come back when I colse my eyes again tonight.
6 comments:
I Love you Krystal!
I hope you have sweet dreams of her every night <3 Love you sis <3
That must have been a comforting dream. I love you sis <3
I am very lucky to have such loving sisters <3
We are even luckier to have you <3
I had a dream last night of Stella. I dont know if it was because I read this and was thinkig of it... either way I loved meeting my niece <3
Post a Comment