Monday, November 15, 2010

clearing hurdles

I visited my sister and my newborn niece today.  I was having some serious physical anxiety about the situation with myself. I cried just about all day on and off and had a bit of a breakdown on the way out in the car and once when i first showed up at the hossy. But it all passed and i felt a real sense of love and calmness as i held her, a real feeling of wholeness and love. As hard and high as i physically and mentally felt this hurdle to be i cleared it and with grace and love. I am so overwhelmingly happy for my sister and her family and that Addison made it safetly into this world <3 God bless you little girl, and may my angel, your very best friend, take watch over you now and for your entire life. <3

1 comments:

the Young Mrs. Weber said...

Hello Krystal. It's Christie, your new sister-in-law. I'm so ashamed that we didn't send a card. I was so shocked that it just slipped my mind. We wept for you and prayed for you, but forgot to send what little physical support we could have. I'm so sorry.

It hurts to read your story. I'm sure it hurts SO much more to tell your story. I don't know anything about your loss, so I can't be of any use to you in terms of that, but I do have a whole lifetime's experience with depression... so, if you're ever feeling crappy, like not moving from the spot you're in because the anguish of movement and then having to do something after that movement is too much to bear... I know that feeling.

I don't have the just cause you do, my brain just doesn't work right, but if you ever want to talk to someone who knows a little of what you're feeling... I'm here.

I love you.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved