skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Since that dark gloomy day in Oct. I have been reaching out to other mommas that have been through this life altering change as I have. Many of these women are doing some very insparational things to help their angels live on in their hearts forever! I would really like to start somthing much like what these woman are doing, an idea I had that was given to me by my good friend is to write a childrens book on still birth. I was thinking of naming it Stella's Star (of course). Keep an eye out, Ill post that when I am done with it!
I really wanted to share with all of you today some really insparational women who I have met through a supportive web site called daily strength. Here are some links to their web pages and little storys about each and every one of their angels <3 enjoy, be moved, inspired and cry for them and their angels.
One of my faves, Molly Bears makes angel mommas a weighted bear the weight of their angels.
https://www.mollybears.com/Home_Page.php
I donated to Molly Bears yesterday to support a beautiful women who is running for angel mommas. She is doing a run on the 28th of Nov. in support for all the angel mommas and writing the angels names on her shirt and releasing balloons with our angels names on them up into heaven, THANKS Mary Beth!!
http://www.runningwithreese.com/
Another angel momma who walks for all the other angel mommas.
http://www.myforgetmenotwalk.org/Site/home.html
This next momma is one of the strongest most beautiful mommas I have met in a long time, she is strong, insparational, raw and real. She blogs about her 2 angels and writes some BEAUTIFUL moving musical pieces that she also plays and sings. (((HUGS TO KATE)))
http://ladykate1980.blogspot.com/
One of my fave songs of hers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhjSaGbKkA
Another beautiful song, she has a way of touching my heart with her feelings, only somthing like loosing a child can bring to you. Keep writing and singing Kate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpkb4K1MFHg
The Evelyn Rose Foundadion, posts a memorial page for angles. They also send out wonderful and comforting care packages to angel mommas. Thank you Tamara <3
http://www.evelynrosefoundation.org/Home3.html
Here is Stella's Memorial page with them<3
http://www.evelynrosefoundation.org/StellaGrace.html
Other mommas write to get their hearts out there and heal, or start challanges or crafts to keep their babys memories alive. All just so insparational. Thanks to all the angel mommas who let me link their blogs/sites to mine. <3
http://losinglandon032610.blogspot.com/
http://lostincrochet.blogspot.com/
http://www.challengeus.blogspot.com/
Again I want to thank all of these mommas for all they have done in comforing me and every other angel momma they touch out there!
Please stay tuned with me as I start a journey of not just remembering my Stella but also supporting, informing and comforting other children, mothers & fathers who have an angel in thier family through writing Stella's Star~ A story of how an angel got her wings.
God Bless
~Krystal
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved
2 comments:
What a wonderful idea, Krystal! I have been reading so much about stillbirth since Stella got her wings, and it suprised me and broke my heart at how often this happens. May God bless these families, and put His hand on their hearts to comfort them in this hurting time <3 You are an amazing woman, momma, wife and sister! I love you! Love, Karie Anne
I'm so glad that you have found comfort in others and hope to find a larger purpose. Here is the blog of a woman that I went to high school with (though didn't know well). She also lost a baby boy and has subsequent struggles but seems the pillar of strength with a great sense of humor. While her loss was a few years ago, perhaps you may still find comfort in her story: www.profoundlyseth.com
Thinking of you daily, Cathy F
Post a Comment