Friday, November 19, 2010

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep


Today I am going to start putting Stella's pictures into an album. Pictures I wouldnt have if it wasnt for some VERY SPECIAL people at Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. A group of photographers specializing in photos of angels. I want to give a shout out to one very special woman who took photos of Stella. Her name is Kim and she did an amazing job!!! I am SO GRATEFUL she took these pictures of my angel Stella! These are pictures I can treasure for the rest of my life and irreplaceable keepsake of my daughter i will never see on this earth again. Kim also takes wonderful family photos!! She is in the Twin Lakes area of WI.
Here is her web page: http://www.kimyouraphotography.com/
And the NILMDTS web page: http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
I thank Kim from the bottom of my heart and thank every photographer for the work they do for other angel mommys like myself! <3
THANK YOU ALL!!!

Here are a few of my faves of my beautiful little angel Stella Grace <3



3 comments:

tiara_1216 said...

Oh beautiful litte Stella.
Auntie misses you so much.
It's hard having Addison here and not you. Everytime I kiss her sweet little nose I send a kiss to you too, baby girl.
I feel blessed that I got to hold you and talk to you. I got to tell you how much we all love you and mow much we can't wait to see you again. That day will be so glorious. I can't wait. I feel as if I will instantly recognize you and then, at that moment, I will feel peace again.
Untill that time, sweet angel, keep a watch over your mom, dad, brother and siser. Over your grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. Your cousins and the gazillion other people that love and miss you so. You face is forever etched in my mind and the love that we all have for you will only grow stronger and stronger with time.
Stella Grace Kaye. In the short time you were here with us you forever changed us. We were taught a new sence of love and patience. TO savor every minute we have with those we love and to keep faith that though you are not with us in person you are forever in our hearts.
All my love,
Auntie Katie <3

Lisa said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS! I've seen lots of good ones from Now I Lay Me Down, but yours are super. I'm jealous. I didn't even get the offer or know of them when Adelyn was born. The hospital took 2 poses and they are awful. We got them retouched by babyangelpics.com - they fixed discoloring and photoshopped the tube out of her mouth since the hospital would not remove it due to the autopsy
:(

Kim Youra Photography said...

You are very welcome, Krystal. I'm so very sorry that you needed my services at all, but very happy that the photos help you cope with the loss of your sweet little Stella. Thank you for the kind words.

I'm going to meet with the nurses at the hospital next week, to speak to them about the NILMDTS organization. Thank you for giving permission for me to show the slideshow to the nurses... once they learn more about the organization, they'll be able to offer my volunteer services to other parents who could use me. I only wish this service was never needed and that all babies could live to snuggle with their mommas. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Hugs to you... Kim Youra

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved