Monday, March 12, 2012

Its all my fault....

& I dont know how to forgive myself.

I shouldve never had a MW.

3 comments:

Radiant Readhead said...

I attended this amazing mission in my church a couple weeks ago ( i blogged about it here: http://journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com/2012/03/four-phrases-that-will-change-your-life.html) and forgiveness was one of the topics. He said forgiving ourselves is the hardest thing to do! I pray and hope that one day you are able to forgive yourself! HUGS!

KrystalK said...

i feel i gave up my only chance because i was so freaking selfish and wanted a MW. i selfishly gave my childs life for a "dream" i had. how can one forgive themselves for something like that!? Now everysingle month i am reminded that i will not have another chance and it hurts so much more.

Shannon said...

Krystal, PLEASE forgive yourself. Especially since this is NOT your fault. You were not selfish for wanting a midwife. Having a dr would not have guaranteed this would not have happened. I've read your story, and it's very unlikely the outcome would have been any different had you had an OB instead of a midwife. This is NOT YOUR FAULT. Not in ANY capacity.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved