I have had such a difficult time the last 7 months of this grief. Its SUCKS, no doubt, for anyone who has to bury a child, it will SUCK and I hate it. BUT... I really need to find something, some peace, anything at this point really. I have to start thinking positive even though my heart is broken into a million pieces and I have not one positive feeling about this life or world, I need to find something. So for the next whole month I am going to be finding that silver lining in this dark cloud that follows my every step. The little rainbows that reside in every raindrop and tear drop falling from the sky and each eye, day in and day out. The bitter sweetness of this journey.
Today the 1st of June my one positive is " I'm Not Alone".
I am not the only person on this path, there have been women walking this path of grief forever. People have lived their lives with this ache in their hearts for as long as humans have been walking this earth. This is a DEEP bittersweet fact. Its bitter because NO ONE should have to endure this. Its the very worst that (I feel)people should have to endure. Its sweet because I know I am not crazy for having the feelings or thoughts I do, I know I am not a total outcast or broken forever. I may feel like it often, but I have found such a great support group through the woman and men who understand this grief. I can relate, they can relate and we are not alone.
Even my grandmother, mother, father, husband, children, sisters and brothers; we are all enduring this grief in so many different ways and we are not alone. Somehow, someway, we will all come through this. We will survive in one shape or another.
ten years
6 years ago



1 comments:
Beautiful post. WONDERFUL idea, to find a positive statement everyday. Please do post what that statement is each day, I would love to hear! You are not alone, that is a perfect start. In another aspect, you are not alone, you have people surrounding you that are here for you whenever. Please don't EVER forget that and don't ever think that we are "sick" of hearing how you feel. I would NEVER be "sick" of being here for you, hearing your pains,heartache, feelings whatever they may be. That is what family and friends are for. I love you dearly, and will listen FOREVER. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Karie Anne
Post a Comment