Friday, June 3, 2011

God is Good

Day3

My faith was the most shaken in this grief because all of my beliefs and ideals of the world were rooted to that faith. The biggest question that came to me is the "WHY" Why did God let this happen to my daughter? Why didn't he save her?  Was I punished? WHY? Why did it have to happen the way it did?
When it comes to faith, it all unravels to believing. Just believing that God is good. That he has my daughter and that I will see her again one day.
It made my time on Earth harder to handle, and I still have bouts of "heaven sickness". But i've got to keep the faith that there IS a reason I was left and she was taken, I have to believe that. I have to keep in my heart the knowledge that God IS GOOD and it will be "OK". Even when I have those days, the days where climbing out of bed is an unimaginable chore, or the days where i just DONT want to do it. God lifts me up.  Someday I will gain the knowledge of Gods plan and my faith is in believing that. This IS hard, but Gods glory is comforting. The knowledge that Stella is with God and they are waiting for me. I have a duty to complete here on Earth, and when I do, I will go on home to be with God, Stella and everyone else just a'waiting for us.
God bless and Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

JoyAndSorrow said...

I am so happy that your faith is still intact. Maybe I can draw some inspiration from you and find my way back someday. xo

Unknown said...

Amen. I have struggled to understand the WHY since Stella left. I just read Heaven is for Real (I have it if you want to borrow it), it helped A LOT. Beautiful book, and really makes me look forward to seeing Stella again... AFTER my job here on Earth is done. There is so much to life, good and bad. Everyone was put here for a reason, for many years, or none at all. Stella's life has impacted a whole lot of people, and she is loved FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

THat's the beauty of it. God saved her long ago, she didn't have to do a thing. She's very happy now. I don't ever pretend to understand your pain. I just know that through my most trying times, I have to rely on God and that he knows best. I prayer for the strength to endure from God, but the rest is in his hands

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved