Day2
I really want to recognize the fact that people care, genuinely. I have been shown such heart warming acts of kindness through out this horrendous journey I feel so comforted by their generosity.
People came out of the wood work to express their condolences towards the loss of Stella.
My family was there from the very beginning helping lift me and my family up after this blow, especially my sisters. Friends came out of the woodwork and are now some of my closest. Women I was in a due date club with expressed their condolences through making a "So Close, So Faraway Shawl", each putting their own hand into knitting it for me. I received this yesterday and I am so grateful to have these women in my life I really can not even begin to express. I am so grateful to have each and every person in my life that has shown such generous acts of kindness through out this devastating event in my life. I really am and I thank each and every one of you.
Also all the families who have been on this road for some time, always there lending a hand, a heart and an encouraging word to keep me moving. Its hard to even get out of bed on some days. I appreciate all the encouraging words all of those mommas have given me, helping restore some of this hope, love and spirit in this soul of mine. Thank you.
ten years
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment