Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Power of Prayer

Day 4

I cant tell you how much I believe in the power of prayer. When others pray for me, I can tell. Those are the days where this pain isn't so overwhelmingly powerful I cant even fall out of bed. I am given the power to face another day without my baby, my sweet little girl who was SO WANTED. Its hard to face that, but when people pray for one another there is a very real transfer of positive energy, and it helps.
Today a friend of mine is in the hospital having her daughter. She just found out she was pregnant just after I lost Stella. She came around in the beginning but disappeared soon after she started showing a lot more. I know I probably feel like a disease to pregnant women who know my baby died. I am that aweful reminder of the very real fact that NO ONE is exempt. I even feel diseased really. But today she is in having a C-Sect, from what her sister said is because the baby is "sunny-side up". I prayed, I am still reciting prayers in my head for her and her little girl. I wanted to write on her facebook wall that I was sending prayers and good luck vibes, but didn't. I erased it. I couldn't mostly because that jealousy in me still stings. But I am praying and I hope it works. God do I really hope it works. I really dont want to see any other person have to endure this kind of pain.

I wanted to add: THANK YOU!! to everyone who has said or says prayers for me and my family durring this hard time. And please say a prayer for those you know who are also enduring this pain, it makes a HUGE difference. thank you <3

2 comments:

crystal said...

I am still praying for your family!!! I hope that you continue to feel the power of Prayer!!! It is an AWESOME thing!!! God is still answering prayers!!!

mrssapigao09 said...

Krystal, I believe in the power of prayer as well. I have been praying for you every night for as long as we've known each other and will continue to do so (:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved