looking through this glass, the world is shaded blue
not so long ago this glass was of a different hue
this road I'm now upon could not be glanced with rose colored glass
somewhere behind my steps, through a hole i must have passed
and fell, down down down
where i must have drown
and floated to the surface
with this looking glass
there was a shift inside my body a shift within my soul
along this path i walk i missed which way to go
it quaked the earth, and stirred the waters
my mind is still my heart now falters
i fell down down down
where i must have drown
and floated to the surface
with this looking glass




1 comments:
I thought of you a lot today... maybe I knew that you were feeling down. Lots of prayers for you, Matt and the kids. I love you!
Post a Comment