
So carrying a child for 9 months obviously packs on some poundage, unfortunately i packed it up to 50 lbs! When i left the hossy after having Stella,i lost only 10lbs of that "extra baggage" I was pumped full of fluid and that i am sure accounted for quite a bit of it. After i had Briana and Elijah, i nursed. Breastfeeding has so many benefits to it and loosing baby weight quickly is one! So not having a child to nurse put me in the position to have to lose it all on my own. The C Section had me immobile for a long time and i still have to be weary of my physical activity because if it. Depression has also put my body into "survival mode" and wont let me loose weight because it thinks 1. that i have a child to nurse and 2. under this stress i wouldn't be able to provide it unless my body held onto the fats. yay. Depression has also given me the ultimate LAZY bone. and thats not helping. I dont eat a whole lot and i dont loose weight. So my cousin had burned me the P90X system for the DVDs. I am hoping i can whip my booty into gear and reach my once toned 120# self again. I hate looking at my body, knowing it failed me and Stella, and being left stuck inside it. See the scars, the weight and the extra skin her pregnancy left behind.. It saddens and reminds me, again of what i lost, my punishment. I also got a gym membership, so here is to hoping i can get my ass up everyday and do something about this crap hand I've been dealt!

2 comments:
Oh yes - I feel the same way. I only have 5 lbs left but pants still don't fit and my tummy just looks yucky! I need to go do some sit ups or somthing. This cold weather makes me want to just go to bed!!
You are beautiful, Krystal. Remember, every woman (and sometimes men) think that their bodies are fat... even when they are not. You will get there, remember that it has only been 2 months. Keep your head up, dear, it will come! I hope someday you will see how beautiful, inside and out, you truly are. I love you and I am praying for you.
Post a Comment