Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Story Time

Every night my son and I sit and read a book before bed. Last night Elijah picked one of my favorite authors, Dr. Suess. This man wrote some amazing children's books that even adults should read, and often. The book he chose last night was "Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are". If it wasn't for all the crazy wording and rhymes I had to concentrate on keeping up with and pronouncing properly I am sure I would've been balling through the entire book. I got word the other day from family that my maternal aunt, who is also my Godmother has relapsed in her breast cancer. Today I wear my BCA shirt in honor of her battle and pray continually that she will fight the forces of nature and continue on this journey God has planned for her. I have had a very strange outlook form on death and illness since Stella died, but with my aunt, I know she is here for more and I feel cancer is just plain EVIL, no work of God in my opinion. She has the power and spiritual strength to fight this, she just has to. I lost my daughter, and for no good reason I know, but I need to keep track of the things I am lucky I am not on top of the rest of this. I need to get my strength right and my mind back to where it needs to be so that I wont let stress and evil take over and kill me with diseases like cancer or anything else. Stress kills, no joke, its evil.
I have been trying to get my ass in gear by starting with my physical being. I started P90X this week. Staying very physical is a major NEED in my being. If I am not physically well, I am an emotional mess. So I am starting there and working on every aspect based around that. It seems to work well for me in that way. Another thing I am working on is obviously my spiritual well being. I have had one heck of a battle so far spiritually. But that is all being worked on, day after day as spiritual dealings usually do. Hopefully one day i can complete this full circle and become whole again.
Here is the video of this wonderful book, we all must keep in our mind and in our hearts.
God Bless.


Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are by MistyIsland1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved