This is what i was dealt. this is what
I have to live, to endure, to face. It pisses me off when people state thoughts on "how" i should be grieving, or "what" i should be concentrating on instead of the DEATH OF MY DAUGHTER! or that i am not paying enough attention to my other children. that is BULLSHIT. period. I love my children, that is all i know. I have been raising children since i can remember, I conceived my first at the tender age if 15. That is
all i know. That is what i DO. That is what i LOVE. Children make this world. people fucking SUCK for the most part. I don't want to be just another selfish stupid fucking person in this earth, I am a MOTHER. That is what i DO and LOVE. and for someone to tell me i am not doing it "right" can fuck off. OR that i am "done" with all that cause they are not willing to "waste their life raising kids" yeah.... some people fucking suck and just dont understand. this is MY life too BTW....whatever that is. "my life". sigh....
1 comments:
Krystal;
I am not sure who this message is directed towards, yet I am sure what was said was not meant to be taken this way. I have seen comments regarding Bris and Eli, from what I understand those comments were meant to express that you have them here, and there is something to live for. If you need to vent, I am here. Love you mucho!
Post a Comment