Can it be?
I feel miles and miles, years away from her birth, her life.....and her death.
But I can lay here in bed.....11am.....11:15.... I was being prepped for the csection,
The blackness, her death.
I can see this playing over and over in my head like it was yesterday. Starring at that clock this morning. My heart breaking in a million pieces over and over as the hands on the clock tick louder and louder. I fall apart. All over again.
I miss her. I miss what should've been.
More then I can even handle.
"I knew a women who became a wife, these are the very words she uses to describe her life,
A good day ain't got no pain, and a bad day is when I lay in bed and dream of things that should've been"
I miss you.
Happy birthday in heaven baby girl.



2 comments:
Happy birthday Stella. Thinking of you, mama.
Happy birthday beautiful Stella.
Post a Comment