I was stuck on this day for quite awhile.
I wasn't sure how I was going to approach it at all.
My beliefs have been changed in so many ways. From my core beliefs of myself, the world, God. Everything.
The precession of life its self has changed.
What I have come to find is belief is just a mere sense held in the mind. Changed or supported by what you see or experience. My beliefs have been changed daily. From what I thought were fact to nothing but illusion, usually to get you to be persuaded by others to do or think as they'd like you to for their advantage. People are fucked up. period.
Faith has been something else for me though.
Something I feel in my heart, anchors me to what ever it is we cant see that is far more real then this realm.
To her.
To God.
I am in such a wretched place in life right now, its better to be moved on my faith then any belief right now. I need to live with my eyes closed. Until I find my way out of here.
Moving on pure faith.
2 Corinthians 5:7
6Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord-- 7for we walk by faith, not by sight-- 8we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.…
ten years
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment