Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6 Ritual


I have been thinking all day long how to portray this subject. I've done a lot of things in honor of Stella. I still do many things in her honor as well. We light candles, I blog, I held a walk to remember, done names in the snow, side walk & sand, let off lanterns. Just a ton. I try to incorporate her into my every day, just as I do everyone else I love, here or passed. I remember her, cherish her, and miss her. 
Some people may think it's weird, I've been told actually that it was, but I continue to each year bake a cake and light a candle for Stella's birthday. We've celebrated with family, friends and just us. Even if its just my kids and I, maybe some day it will be just me who does this. But I plan on continuing this "tradition" in honor of my little girl who never got to blow out a single candle for her birthday. She came and went on her birthday. Gone far too soon. </3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved