My Journey throuh Hell in hopes to find Heaven and my little star waiting for me up there. Warning: Not wirtten in any sugar coated, rainbow farting unicorn style. This is the deep dark, REAL truth to the emotions and feelings that come along with losing a child. You can find Stella's complete birth story --->HERE<---.Thank you for reading. I hope this helps others going through such tragic times as much as writing each day helps me grieve and cope.
ya know what,jsut fuck this blog bullshit. It seems to be causing drama everywhere i turn and on every fucking thing i write. THIS IS HOW I FEEL! If you really care to fucking know then youd ask me.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
im thinking of you. everything that you write is exactly how i felt for 3 years... and still do.. just not as raw. i had 3 sil's due when i was due with my autumn that passed away. they all live very close to me and we woulod have family dinners very frequently. im not exaclty sure how ur feeling but i know for me... it was sooooooooooo hard to be around them and their babies. everything they said mad me soo angry... even though i know they ment no harm at all. please keep writing. i trully feel that it is helpful. if u feel... maybe make it private... or only express your feelings to us moms who know the feelings your dealing with. cuz the pain is soooo painful noone could possibly understand but us. i remember in those first years... reading and reading others blogs. it was healing for me to know others felt the same as i did. your doing good. keep up the work of greiving. im proud of u. it gets easier... it just takes a lot of work. and i see your trying so hard. i know comments people make r so hard to take. and its also so hard to only listen when you want to so badly say something back. i remember the grocery guy once asked how i was at the store. i had a break down to him... and let it out. im not sure if hes ever going to ask another customer again.. how r ya. well... thanks for letting me chat.. here. i trully pray for you every night. i know you dont know who i am.. but if it helps just a tad... im remebering your little Stella every single day.
Krys, I hope you know that we are all here for you, unconditionally. Day in and Day out. Please.. if you do make your blog private... include us in it. We need this life line to you. I (as hard as it is) like to know what you are feeling on a day to day basis. I may not always comment.. well because I dont always know what to say. But I am always here.
This blog and other baby loss moms blogs are my only connection to you right now and I need that.
2 comments:
im thinking of you. everything that you write is exactly how i felt for 3 years... and still do.. just not as raw. i had 3 sil's due when i was due with my autumn that passed away. they all live very close to me and we woulod have family dinners very frequently. im not exaclty sure how ur feeling but i know for me... it was sooooooooooo hard to be around them and their babies. everything they said mad me soo angry... even though i know they ment no harm at all. please keep writing. i trully feel that it is helpful. if u feel... maybe make it private... or only express your feelings to us moms who know the feelings your dealing with. cuz the pain is soooo painful noone could possibly understand but us. i remember in those first years... reading and reading others blogs. it was healing for me to know others felt the same as i did. your doing good. keep up the work of greiving. im proud of u. it gets easier... it just takes a lot of work. and i see your trying so hard. i know comments people make r so hard to take. and its also so hard to only listen when you want to so badly say something back. i remember the grocery guy once asked how i was at the store. i had a break down to him... and let it out. im not sure if hes ever going to ask another customer again.. how r ya. well... thanks for letting me chat.. here. i trully pray for you every night. i know you dont know who i am.. but if it helps just a tad... im remebering your little Stella every single day.
love jen
Krys,
I hope you know that we are all here for you, unconditionally. Day in and Day out.
Please.. if you do make your blog private... include us in it. We need this life line to you. I (as hard as it is) like to know what you are feeling on a day to day basis. I may not always comment.. well because I dont always know what to say. But I am always here.
This blog and other baby loss moms blogs are my only connection to you right now and I need that.
I love you sis.
Katie
Post a Comment