That are NOT FREAKING FUNNY AT ALL! I am so pissed at the world right now. I swear some fucked up force is out to get me. Not sure WTF kind of curse this is, but i'm so done! :*(
My husband actually gave TTC a shot this month and alas AF was late. 5 days now. Ive been addicted to POAS for the last week and all were negatives. My head has literally been in a tizzy of confusing emotions for the last 2 weeks.
This morning, feeling like PG symptoms are coming on stronger and the stick still says negative, has had enough and NEEDS answers. So I decided to visit the Dr for a blood test.
On the way back I hit a freaking DOG! go figure. A tiny little rat looking thing being chased by a huge dog in the neighborhood runs UNDER my truck and gets the back tires. I wouldn't have noticed the thing at all if I hadn't have hit it, then followed by some ear piercing squeals. And behold it is my old best friends mothers dog. yay. So I confront them and apologize, hug her, check out the dog (alive but had to have broke a hip or leg). Then, from the house her baby starts crying and she has to go, its REALLY freaking uncomfortable at this point so I left and told her to keep me updated on the dog. Yeah, WTF!?!?
I get home and gather my things, as I was going to my sisters for the afternoon. Shaking and just freaking, nauseous, overwhelmed now even more with more F'd up emotions.
I get there, we take a walk and my Dr. calls.
Test numbers are only at a 2.
ZERO chance at pregnancy.
I continue on this talk asking what other possibilities could this be from? Cancer? WTF?!?!
No answers, yet again. Still no period either.
I'm FUCKING SICK OF THIS.
Please uncurse me or send a prayer for a blessing or SOMETHING. I'm so exhausted from this life beating me up.
vent over.
I feel so literally beat the F up from the inside out. This shit hurts. I need a drink.
ten years
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment