My Journey throuh Hell in hopes to find Heaven and my little star waiting for me up there. Warning: Not wirtten in any sugar coated, rainbow farting unicorn style. This is the deep dark, REAL truth to the emotions and feelings that come along with losing a child. You can find Stella's complete birth story --->HERE<---.Thank you for reading. I hope this helps others going through such tragic times as much as writing each day helps me grieve and cope.
I haven't posted a song of the day in awhile. I have picked a ton of Pink Floyd in the past, mostly because I LOVE them :) But also because so many of they're lyrics just touch me deeply and I feel I can relate to them. Here is another one.
Today's song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.
My mother and I were chatting the other day about death. We've seen SO much death in the last few years its just....gah, I cant even put a word to it honestly. I feel like someone must of broke a mirror or some other crazy superstitious event must have occurred.
When it comes down to it, I feel that Stella's death took a toll on my emotions about death in a serious way.
I feel almost desensitized to it, not quite sure to what extent.
Some days it isn't so "comfortable" but I've surely become numb to death in many ways.
Have certain deaths in your life seem to have "desensitized" you to death at all?
0 comments:
Post a Comment