I decided to open this blog back up for readers. I don't think I will be posting anything new though. My writing caused too much grief for those who are close to me, even though writing helped me immensely personally, the grief it caused in my personal relationships was detrimental to my mental health.
Maybe I will reconsider someday, not sure at this point. I wouldn't want my honesty to disrupt my relationships anymore than it already has, but maybe this blog can help others in the deep throughs of grief?
I spent my afternoon reading some of my older posts and giving myself some time to cry. Its been awhile since Ive allowed myself to do so. Ive had to hold it all together for everyone around me to feel comfortable in my presence.
I hope this helps someone.
Blessings.
Krystal.
ten years
6 years ago



3 comments:
May you find the hope you are looking for in the only one who can truly understand what you are going through, the Lord Jesus Christ. Hebrews 11:1"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." This was spoken of Jesus Christ, many hundreds of years before His birth by the prophet Isaiah, chapter 53,
"2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
3 He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth."
He is called "a Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. He is the only one in all the world who can feel the pain you feel, He is the only one who can fill the emptiness in your heart. He is not a religion! He is real and true and He desires for you to turn to Him, He desires to carry the weights of yours and to bear your burden. Will you call out to Him? He knows your deepest thoughts and still He loves you!! He is calling to you, will you let Him be your Saviour? I hope you will read the book of John in the Holy Bible and find the hope and comfort only the Lord Jesus Christ can bring!
^ Thanks for posting. I just wanted to clear something up for you. I do believe in Christ and I do read the Bible and I do know the comfort Jesus brings to our souls. But one thing you may be missing is even if you do believe in christ and have a deep loving relationship with Jesus doesnt mean you wont feel grief when your child dies. really. I appreciate the post and the versus you posted and maybe someone who doesnt know christ will stumble upon this and will turn back to christ. One thing I dont think many "christians" understand is that when you post things like "I hope you turn towards christ" It implys that they may not "know" Jesus or in other words its judging that their faith isnt "strong enough" if they are grieveing. And that is an aweful wicked evil thing to lay in someones heart (doubt of their faith) I think the title of my blog clearly states that i am faithful in Jesus. Im not sure why, but things like that ( judgement of implications of lack in faith) bothers the crap outa me.
I am sorry to have hurt you, my heart was just breaking for the pain you are feeling and I was hoping I could give some comfort to you- I have lost loved ones and although so far I have not lost a child, I did recently loose a tiny niece and my heart wrenches for my precious sister having to face such a tremendous loss, she feels like there is a hole in her heart left from when her baby went straight to heaven and her womb and arms were left empty. And her faith, too, is very strong in the Lord. I am sorry that I came across as judgmental to you- Truly, I am. There are so many people in the world who call themselves Christians, but then the way they came to be a Christian is not how the Bible says you become one, so I never want to assume that someone truly knows Christ. You are right in saying that I do not know your heart, believe me that I was truly trying to show you that the Precious Saviour is acquainted with Grief and a Man of sorrows, to show you that Grief is not bad and that Christ understands how you feel! And that we can tell the Lord anything, since He already knows our thoughts!! I have struggled, too in the loss of my niece in going through the many stages of grief. They are not wrong and do not indicate a weakness in faith. But I would have to live forever wondering if you truly knew my Saviour in a personal way, if I remained silent. I am very glad to know that you are a dear sister to me in Christ, and I will continue to pray for you to have healing and strength for each new day that you face. I am truly sorry for your loss. Your daughter is precious.
Post a Comment