I want to thank her again for hosting this for the baby loss community. It is really therapeutic to "get it out" by speaking what you wrote and also in watching and connecting with others enduring their own grief over losing a child.
I found this post really difficult to read and please ignore my red nose! It took about 4 takes to get this video with out massive tears or stuttering. I also have a REALLY hard time watching myself on video. But eventually I decided to just suck it up and I settled for this one.
I read "Stella's Stash" for this round up.



11 comments:
Such a sweet post.
Im over from Angie's blog round up.
I really enjoyed watching these entries from last year this past summer when I was 3-4 months out from losing my son. I'm glad she's done it again.
Your Stella is beautiful. Just so perfect.
You have a beautiful blog. Such a tribute
Sending love your way xox
Veronica
Just crying for you (with you). It is so different to hear pieces than to read them, and I am grateful that you took the time and crying jags to read that piece. Those pieces for Stella are so beautiful. Thank you again, Krystal. xo
Thank you so much for sharing. I remember reading this post and crying with you. I am so very sorry for all you are living without. X
I couldn't get through that without crying.
Your baby girl is so so beautiful, I wish she had gotten a chance to wear them as well.
Much love coming your way (((hugs)))
Thank you so much for sharing. Your Stella is beautiful. I wish she was here with you. Thinking of you as her day approaches.
Oh my heart just breaks for you. I loved hearing you read this post, and speak about your daughter. Sending big love to you as her second birthday approaches.
Thank you for your courage to post a vlog. I love when I approach a blog and I see a disclaimer about honesty, I too have one. I support your honesty through and through; thank you for that.
Sending you love and peace as you near Stella's second birthday. And thank you for sharing a piece of your little girl.
Oh Krystal. This was such a beautiful, tender reading of a wonderful post. I hope you don't mind but I had to go back through your archives and find the original, so I could look at the photographs of all the beautiful things you had for your little Stella.
What you said made complete sense to me. I know that my daughter's things are just clothes but . . they were what I imagined her little body wearing. Alive and healthy. But, instead, they are like a skeleton in my closet.
Thinking of you and your beautiful Stella Grace as you approach her second birthday xo
I have a few things that I boughht specifically for my daughter that I just can't part with. I can relate to everything you said. Big hugs as Stella's second birthday approaches.
Krystal, I also have such a hard time seeing myself on video! You are beautiful and seemed so confident speaking to the camera! You look so much like Sandra Bullock and I'm not just saying that.
I really enjoyed listening to you read this. You are a wonderful writer. It was really hard to hear though because it's so full of emotion...yet so full of such love.
Thank you for sharing your heart and baby girl. I can relate so much. I couldn't pack up Lily's nursery for SO long...it was unimaginable to even think about. And there is no way I could sell the stuff, at least most of it. I used to say none of it, but I've been considering selling some or donating some to a pregnancy center. I nanny a little girl named Olivia Rose who shares my middle and last name and has a sister also named Lily in Heaven (who was due on my birthday). She is her parents rainbow baby. I share some of Lily's things that I am less attached to with Olivia. And I realize as time marches on, I will be able to share it with another baby in the future. Time changes things...but there are some certain things I could NEVER share with another baby because they are all Lily's. You are not selfish for keeping these things...I completely "get it" and I'm sure many others do too.
Happy 2nd Birthday to your beautiful star in Heaven, Stella Grace! <3 I hope you had a peaceful day celebrating her precious life...
Post a Comment